Sheepskin Rugs are wonderful to lay on, sit on, sleep on, use as a rug, home decor, a decorative piece in almost any room in the house! Sheepskin benefits are extensive in babies, the aged and the chronically ill. Dogs & cats also adore sheepskins when used on their beds or as mats they can sleep on.
Some of the notable benefits of sheepskin are:
- Temperature regulation in the hot and cold
- Bacteria, Dirt, stain, water & dust resistant.
- Self cleaning when hung out in the fresh air!
- Improves circulation
- Prevents pressure sores in the bed ridden Read the scientific study here! http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.468.7952&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- Reduces the risk of asthma in babies, don't believe me? Visit Science Daily! https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140908083750.htm
- Sheepskin is naturally flame resistant
- Sheepskins are anti-static unlike their synthetic counterparts.
- Soothes and keeps sensitive skin dry
is sustainable & completely biodegradable in a short amount of time
compared to synthetic items which will take hundreds of years to return
to the earth once disposed of!
- this list could go on and one but above are the primary benefits!!! A Sheepskin Rug is the item you never knew you couldn't live without!
Suggestions? Need help deciding? Special Order?
Looking for a sheepskin for a particular use?
A particular color? Icelandic sheepskins can come in red, purple, blue, green, orange, teal, lime green, orange, tan, hot pink, light pink & grey.
Maybe questions on which hide will be best for your hound or home?
A particular size sheepskin rug? Perhaps sheepskins stitched together to make an amazing rug or blanket for your bed?
Just send me an email and I'd
be glad to help!